Virginity Shmirninity!

By The Hostelier on 16:18

Filed Under:

Well, this is my first post.

It's my first time, really.

I'm kinda nervous.

Mind you, I'm probably not nearly as nervous as African women must be during childbirth. You see, having had her gynie sewn together as a girl, the local medicine woman must cut the babymama open with a blunt knife so she can deliver the baby; then instead of bothering to stitch her back up she simply ties her legs together for three days so the wound can "grow over", vagina's being rather like peat moss in that way. And with no Project Runway or America's Next Top Model to help her wile away the days no doubt the she spends the next few months just trying to resist picking at the scab..

"Mom, I picked it again."

"Oh, for Allah's sake, just leave it alone! You know if you pick it the rains won't come!"

"sorry mother. Can I watch America's Next Top Model?"

"no."

"ok." *picks scab*


So, yeah, I bet they get pretty nervous. I'm not THAT nervous.



Pretty nervous though.




0 comments for this post

About me

Well, y'know, I'm just some guy. Some guy who had dreams. BIG dreams. Dreams of changing the world.. through dance. I was going to Plie and Jete the planet into a new world order. But no more. This dream was shattered. Crushed, courtesy of a dislocated knee and unpredictable bowel movements. So here I am; and, indeed, you're here too. Wanna make out?

Chelsea Handler is a legend..